Love loud noises? Tight spaces? Want to smell like a forest fire throughout November? Southampton has just the thing for you, with a variety of decent options for Fireworks and Bonfire night.
And by “a variety” we mean “just three”; but we’ve done the research to save you some time anyway.
Firework displays in Southampton 2014
Mayflower Park Fireworks: Saturday November 8th
- Doors 3pm, Fireworks 7:45pm
- Adults £6, Children £3
- Come for the “Fun fair”, stay for the “Live Entertainment”
Winchester Bonfire and Fireworks: Saturday November 8th, at the Broadway and Recreation Ground
- Procession 6:30pm, Fireworks 7:45pm
- £3 advance, £5 on the day
- More “family friendly” than the Southampton event
Fireworks at the Ageas Bowl, Eastleigh: Friday November 7th
- Doors 6pm, “Firework bonanza” 8pm
- Adults £8, under 17s £6
- Face painting offered by “Heart Angels”
The Soton Tab wishes everyone a lovely Bonfire Night; remember to stay safe, warm, and