Snoop Dogg has been rescheduled. He will be coming to Switch after all. 


Despite the moments of temporary doubt surrounding the event from ticket buyers and fans, Snoop Dogg has been re-confirmed to play on Thursday 21st May 2015 at Switch.

The event, which was originally planned to go on earlier this year, was cancelled and rescheduled, leaving some fearing that the event may not take place at all, in a similar vein to the highly unprofessional Scott Disick.

But both Snoop, his management, and Switch’s Ryan Keary have stayed true to their word, and the event, arguably one of the most notable this year, is definitely taking place.

All previously purchased tickets will be valid for the rescheduled date. There are 300 tickets remaining, which will go up for sale next week at £20 each.

We caught up with Ryan to discuss how he was feeling about it all:

Relief is the main feeling. We were gutted when it got moved, and I was worried it wouldn’t happen as these things don’t come about too often. But honestly Snoop and his management have been great ever since. We’ve spoken regularly and finalised everything, slowly but surely.

We’re pleased as punch, it’s great for the city, and the new date is at the end of most people’s exams. We can’t thank everyone enough for refusing to get a refund and being patient – 99% of people have been supportive and confident we’d deliver a reschedule – the other 1% are just everyday Facebook trolls that probably didn’t have a ticket anyway!

The rapper, who hails from Long Beach, California, has sold over 30 million records worldwide and is undoubtedly one of the most historically famous names in the genre. It is no doubt that his appearance as a DJ will be just as appreciated.

Snoop dogg

If ticket holders cannot make this date, requests for refunds must be submitted before 5pm tomorrow. To buy tickets, click here.

Are you going to see Snoop at Switch? Let us know how excited you are in the comments!

One Comment »

Leave your response!

  • The Next Episode